Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DMV Drama

Not sure if you are familiar with the DMV... Don't get familiarized with them.

So I am trying to sell my car. And I didnt realize but the registration expired when I was in Africa. And obviously I didnt pay it so now I have a "Suspended Registration" Which means I have penalty charges and what not. So I want to take the easy way out and sell it to a dealer. Took it to CarMax and they said they would give me 1200. I'll take it. But they need me to register it before they buy it. NOW I cant get it registered until get it insured AND get it smoged. Not so easy with a car that isnt in great condition. Anyways today I went to the DMV to get a partial registration. When I got there an hour and 15 minutes before open, there was already about 30 people in line. Luckily after about 45 minutes someone told me "You cant register here if your car has a "Suspended Registration" So I have to call some company in San Francisco and pay them to clear the suspension. I never knew it would be so hard to sell it.

Well in line at the DMV there was a guy in front of me who just complained about EVERYTHING! he would say stuff like "They start work at 7... Why arent they opening till 9!!?" and "I guess this the help Obama gives us." He was mad at the world I could tell.

I am not sure where I am going to be working for the time being. Maybe CVS. I want to work at Cafe Primo where I worked before I left. But I dont think they need any help. Once I sell my car I should have some cash to find a studio and record some more songs. I'll keep you posted.

I just realized this BLOG is a lot more boring when I'm in America. Hah SORRRRYYYY.

Peace&Love....SPREAD IT!!

No comments: