Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gooood Mornin. (or Goodnight for most of you)

Well today we are Headin over to New Hope Centre where Joshua works. Wayne's Company wants to get a child from one of the Children's homes to draw a picture of what they think Christmas looks like. Then the company will pick one picture, with the child's picture, print a card, and send it to their thousands of employees. So Today we get to go bring the kids drawing supplies and help them. I've grown very close to the kids at New Hope.

I might have to say bye for a little while today. And Emmanuel. And El Shiddai. Man its like every time I come they are so happy to see me and me the same. Its hard cause when you come for a week they know when your leaving. But this time they dont know when I'm leaving. It will be a sad goodbye whenever it happens.

One thing I've been thinking I'll need prayer for is FOOOOOD at Tumaini. It will be the first time I am AT the home LIVING with the children. I will eat what they eat. Which isnt the greatest. And also I'm pretty picky so I might have to change that. Well I go to Kenya in 10 days...AND COUNTING.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!

No comments: