Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update.

Wow. So before I came to Africa I called around to find the best/cheapest way to buy a plane ticket if I wasnt sure about the address. When I talked to a rep at Orbitz.com he told me "The best way is to book a ticket with an estimated return date and pay the 300 to change the return flight" So I call last night to change Oct. 27th return flight and they say "Sorry Mr. Way It looks like your ticket is non-changeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-anythingable" Turns out the guy lied to me. SO after staying up till 2AM talking to the supervisor she agreed to call the airline and try to get them to pull some strings. SO as of now I have no return flight home. EXCITING!

Ok so sorry to do this but I found a better way to keep track of my FanMail. Please Use the box at the top to join my music mailing list.

FYI Spellcheck doesnt work. I do it every time and I still get all of you complaining about my bad spelling! hah

Joshua called me today and I told him how I told his story on line and he started to cry over the phone. So did I. He is going to talk to his family tonight about what they want us to buy. I would LOVE to buy some fruit trees and plant them on the property. Dont worry pictures will be taken. Also I still need a family to Spiritually Sponsor them! Any takers?

We got to take food to Emmanuel today and I got to see My Girl. Good day. Here's a pic.


Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!

No comments: