Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sorry So Long!


Hey guys.

Sorry I know Its been a long time. Our Internet has been Gone for a few days. But maybe you should get used to it. I'm not REALLY sure what Internet will be like at Tumaini in Kenya.

First of all thank you so much for your words of encouragement about Anton. After the first day of straight depression I woke up the next day a little better. Then the next day God gave me an amazing peace about the whole thing. You guys helped a lot. And not to mention my Mom's comment about putting Anton in the Peace Garden gave me the biggest smile ever. I LOVE my Mom. Honestly Mom. I know I didn't get to participate in your 50th (yeah she's old huh?) But I want you to know that the Love you show, EVERYONE you come across, is the closest thing I've seen to God.

WOW some girl has a really annoying laugh. And she's sitting right behind me. And I'm pretty sure she's drunk. Bless Her Heat. A lady I met from Hawaii told me that I can say any gossip I want about any person I wont as long as I follow my comment with "Bless His/Her Heart" hah

Ok another Update. GOTTA WEB SITE!!! Oh yeah. I'm pretty pumped. Its EASY!!! Spread the word. Although right now its pretty basic. www.CoryWayMusic.com Spread the word. Take some Spray paint and put it all over man made stuff. Not Tree's. Not Cliff's. But a house is ok. You might be wondering about a Log Cabin.... Yeah that's OK. (Sorry Mom)

So It turns out Orbitz.com isn't being Very nice to me. They are saying that to change my return flight from Oct. to April they would charge me 1700. OUCH. So I found a whole new ticket for about 1,000 dollars. And a good friend of mine from Atlanta is going to pay for it! I Love nice people. (Although she's not nice enough to move me up to First Class!)

I'm full of Smart Ass(tric) comments tonight.

One last thing. KENYA NEEDS PRAYER! I'm not sure if you've heard anything on the News but Kenya hasn't had rain in a LONG time. And the stuff we planted NEEEED the water.
CLICK HERE
to read more. Lets join in prayer. We KNOW God can do this. Huh Melba? :-) We prayed for rain in Swaziland and woke up to. Amazing God we serve.

Well that's it for now. I got to Kenya in 3 days!! OH YEAH. I got all the Corn AND fertilizer AND Top Dressing for Joshua's family and on Saturday I'm picking him up then picking up 2 Mango Trees and 2 Orange trees and going to his house to plant!! I'm soo pumped. thank you all for the donations and I will put pictures up Saturday night.

The Picture is from Kenya. its Joseph and Joseph who recently lived on the streets with Isaac and I will be staying at Tumaini with them!

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cory,
Praying for rain, rain for Kenya, Kubuta, where you will be planting Saturday, and all of Swaziland.
I just love how God so immediately showed His power and His glory that night after we prayed for rain.
Michael W. Smith had a song a few years back---"Let It Rain" The words are "Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. Open the flood gates of Heaven, Let it rain". Tonight that is what I am praying.

You are going to be so blessed Saturday! Now that is special, getting to take the trees, seedlings and then help them plant their garden. Can hardly wait to see the pics.

It will rain!
Love,
Melba

Anonymous said...

Cory, guess what---it rained here!!!
I could hardly believe my eyes this a.m. as I left to go to work---rain drops began falling, then rain, you know like dark dreary rainy , rainy morning. I just had to smile,doesn't God have such a sense of humor. I just prayed for all of Kenya and Swaziland, but we got rain too. I do hope He blessed the above areas with rain too! Do let me know when the rains come. Melba

Michelle J. said...

If Melba prays for rain, it will rain. That woman it GOOOD!