Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday.

Hello,

So today was church. We went to the Potter's Wheel, which always has great worship AND a great message. Not as good as Flood. But nothing really is. I miss that church. Potter's Wheel is the church that had the Blind guy that I made fun of.

So anyways the guy in charge of building on the Canaan land is Marcus Gama. He also pastors a church and asked us to come to it today. So we rushed their after out first service. It was WAY different than the Potter's Wheel. We pretty much went from a HUGE church to a little tiny shack of a church. Here are a couple pictures.












Well I dont have much to share. Wayne and Nancy are going to Kruger park in South Africa so it looks like I will be layin low for the next little while.

OH YEAH. Update on Joshua. I am going to buy stuff with him on Saturday. We have enough money to buy 4 fruit tree's, all the seed they need, and fertilizer. I can't wait. I also have a Church who sent me a picture of their congregation who has committed to pray for them AND a family who has sent me a letter and a Family picture to bring them. They are going to be SOOO excited. I will post pictures as they come.

Thats it for now.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!

No comments: