Monday, August 31, 2009

Kenya Bound.


Wow!

T-Minus 2 weeks till I fly to Kenya. I am SOOOO excited right now. I just talked to David on the phone and he said I can stay as long as I would like. So I booked my ticket. I fly out of Manzini, Swaziland at 8:15AM on Sept. 14th. and I Land back in Manzini at 3:10 PM on Feb 16th!

Man. God is Good. I am so excited to live WITH the kids AT their home!

Ok real quick some of you have already donated some money to Joshua's family! Thank you. Is there ANY Family that would want to Spiritually Sponsor Joshua's Family? No money involved if you dont want but just being able to bring them a picture of your family and assure them that you are praying for them. Trust me this is an amazing opportunity and when you see Joshua AND his family in Heaven it will be an amazing day. ALSO if you want to donate to his family you must do it BEFORE Sept. 11th. I would like to bring them everything donated on that day.

Also I put up some links. PLEASE join my mailing list from the top of the screen and feel free to share my music. The music is on the right side of the screen and you can download it for free.

Thank you all so much. The opportunities are endless. Join Me!

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!

No comments: