Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back in the Swazi's Land

Hey everyone. It is nice to be writing to you from the comfort of Shirley's once again.

The first thing I did was take a shower and use the toilet. ohhhhh yessss. A real toilet WITH a toilet seat.

Anyways before I go on I want to say that my time in Mombasa was AMAZING. The beaches were unbelievable with white sand and clear water. And a lot of people offering me Ganja. (Thats Marijuana mom.)

My carry on luggage was very light on the way here :-( but it was actually nice to feel like I had nothing of real value in my backpack. It looks like I'll be going to stay up at Project Canaan on Monday for a week or so. Which I am very excited for because I hear the progress has been amazing. I have a lot of e-mails to reply to so sorry this is so short. Shirley said I can only use her Mac for a limited time since she has to pay money if she goes over her Internet usage.

Love and miss you all

Wish I had pictures to post for you. But I don't. So I'll take one.


Peace&Love...SPREAD IT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are back in S'Land. Can hardly wait to hear what you have to say when you go to Project Canaan. I just marveled @ Sharla's pic. when I saw them having just seen it in August.
Tell Shirley I said "hello" and has she had to opportunity yet to call Pastor Amos in Kubuta? I would wish for you that perhaps @ some point you would have the time to go over to Kubuta and meet those people. They are so wonderful. Samuel, Mumcy, their son Sizwe, and many others of their family, as well as Pastor Amos. When going to PC you go past the right turn (to the project)about 1 or 2 miles past that there is a left turn and winding your way thru there (magnificent country, sights unbelievable)you get to Kubuta. Probably about 30min from PC. If you ever have the opportunity---GO!
Tell them that Sharla, Stan, and Melba sent you.
Can hardly wait to read your next post---love that Swaziland!
Melba

Unknown said...

Sounds like your last few days in Kenya were like my first few days in Swaziland. Remember that my bag was stolen within an hour of landing. But I had my passport and my iPhone on me. Not my wallet though.

So you get to use the "Shirley Mac". It saved me. I know it will help you out. BTW, I've been saving your coffee syrup and plan to ship it to you in Fallbrook. Let me know the address I should send it to.

~Mann

Anonymous said...

Stay peaceful Cory, love your mom:}