Friday, November 20, 2009

Please Pray!!

So since I left to Kenya Shirley has had some problems with people breaking in. Just before I left Wayne had found money missing from his wallet two times. Since we weren't possative that someone had stolen it when he was in the house we didnt mention it to Shirley. But when I was in Kenya it happened again to Wayne AND Kaleli the same night. Turns out someone had stolen a house key and was sneaking into the house late and night to steal money from people wallets!! So they changed all the locks and took some more security measures. Well After staying up till 2AM I just got abruptly woken up at 4:15 and it turns our shirley woke up to someone trying to break into her bedroom window!! Shirley called the police and when the guy saw the lights he ran.... Leaving the gate open. So on top of stealing the house key he stole a Gate Clicker too. Anyways Now I am wide awake because I'm freaked out. I assume he was waiting for me to go to sleep. I had a weird feeling last night. Like right before I went to bed I noticed a break in the curtains and I felt like someone was watching me and I was scared to look outside. So I just went closed the curtains all the way. But anyways poor Shirley!! She must be terrified! Anyways I hope we scared him off for good. But really we need to pray for Shirley and the safety of the house because when I'm not here its just her alone in this big house!

Well Its now 4:45 and I'm up for the day going on 2 hours of sleep.

GoodMorning World.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning to you, is the sun shining? So sorry to hear about the attempted break in. That had to be scary. Between spiders and people breaking in, I would have a tough time! FYI, I am praying for sun, I do pray that the crops provide an abundance for them, you know like supernatural!
Enjoyed reading your earlier post and about Canaan. Soon you will be back in the USA and having some of your Mom's home cooking, meanwhile stay safe. Thankful you and Shirley are o.k. I will be praying for safety and sun! Melba

Anonymous said...

Well Cory, your Mom's home cooking? I am making you choc. chip cookies with cranberrys! And lunch at Cafe Aromas - any suggestions for dinner? I don't want to over stuff you...and we will go shopping for Christmas Present Exchange. Love mom and robert xxxooo

Sharla M. said...

Hi Cory, (your southern mom here...mom...really?! I still can't get over that...!! LOL!!)

Ok, so now I'll act like your southern mom and tell you I'm worried about you and Shirley and Wayne... How scary!!

With all that God is doing there, I'm not a bit surprised that the enemy would find ways to stir up trouble. I'll be praying for all of your protection... And for some sunshine too!!

Blessings...
Sharla

P.S. I'm not really upset about being called your southern mom, I think it's hilarious...although, since my oldest is only 16, it does age me a bit!!