Friday, July 10, 2009

Almost Got Eatin by a Spider.

Yesterday we bought a Chain Saw..... it was BEAUTIFUL!!! We cut soo much good wood. And talk about feeling manly!!! All I needed was a flannel and my P-Burn and I'd be the Wolverine. Everyone tells me I look like him.

So first we cut one stump and tons of ants started coming out. so i busted out the axe and split the wood in half. OH My Gooooooodness!! No exaggeration probably thousands of ants!! the started chasing me up a tree. so I decided to go dig around the gate so it would open more smoothly instead of cut wood. And I ran into this 8 Legged Monster!!!






















YEAH SERIOUSLY!!! I was telling Chloe "hey I bet there are tons of spiders in this Forrest" and BOOM! it jumped out. its hard to tell but this thing was the size of my hand. NO LIE. He/She was right were i was going to work so I had to move it. i found a 30 foot stick and it hopped right on and let me more it.

Today we ended up finishing one of the baskets. Pretty cool. Now I get to go to El Shiddai tomorrow and get the kids ready for the Litsemba Celebration. I don't know now long I will be there but I'll tell you as soon as I find out.

I forget what I tell you so sorry if i repeat myself.

SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!! SCORE!

Also In case you dont know if you know how to use Skype you can call my cell phone straight from it!! So.... Call me. 011-268-640-8541!!!

See you Sunday or I mean hear you.

Peace&Love....SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: