Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pump Up The Volume!



Well about 53 people arrived last night. They were supposed to be in at 4. Ended up getting to the hotel at about 8!!! The bus broke down a few times then ended up driving 30 minutes past the exit. But I told them this is all just part of the trip.

Anyways I am SOOO pumped for this trip! First of all there are tons of new faces. And I love new faces. And even better than new faces is familiar ones. The Carlsbad Group is coming with Lori Marshall and her family AND the McGraw family. Also this guy Glenn Marias from Canada is here. He's is an amazing musician and we will be working together on different stuff throughout the week. Google him, I'm sure he's on there.

Some stuff behind the scene's. One of the orphanages HFA works with (Emmanuel) has been running into some problems. The woman running the orphanage hasnt been very friendly to HFA and we are praying about if God wants us to continue working with them. It is so hard because we care so much about the kids but we arent agreeing with the way the home is being run. Shirley buys ALLL the food for the home. Every Monday we go to the store and buy a whole truckload of food for the kids. If HFA gets forced out of helping them then they will have no other source of food. Anyways without getting into to much detail I just wanted to ask for your Prayers. One of the girls there Nondimiso stole my heart last year. These two pictures you see are from last year. She had the most amazing smile. But this year there is something different. As soon as I saw her she ran up to me and hugged me but didn't smile. Last year she wouldn't stop smiling. This year I ha vent been able to make her smile in 3 weeks. She is such a beautiful girl and it breaks my heart to see her hurt. I don't know whats wrong and I asked the people working there but they say nothing is wrong. I know that's not true. I haven't taken a picture of her this year. Please Pray.

Well the other 90 people are on their way from the airport and we will see them soon. THANK YOU JESUS FOR FELLOWSHIP!





This is Nondimiso's smile. It brings tears to my eyes looking at this picture.

I'll post again as soon as something exciting happens. (now that the group is here it will most likely be soon.)




Peace&Love..SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: