Friday, July 3, 2009

Simba!!!!



WE GOT A PUPPY!!!!!


His name is Simba. Actually Chloe Maxwell got him. But she is going to leave him here until we have someone living on Project Canaan. He is going to be our Farm Dog to catch snakes and stuff.

So I got the pleasure of talking to my mom last night!!!! It was wonderful. although she only bought 22 minutes!!! Just to let you all know you can leave me comments on this. Like Steve gave me a comment on how to ground my shower... Which was way over my head. I'll continue to get electrocuted. But it would be cool to hear some feedback from you all. I'll most likely respond to. Anyways here is a precious picture my friend Andrea took of me and Chloe at El Shiddai.


And ALSO. My mom was the first one to get a phone card and call me. The rest of you twenty something followers of mine haven't!! SO GET ON IT! I'd love to hear your voices.

So not many updates yet just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to read your blog, Cory! Sounds like you are seeing God's hand in many things... so glad! We are praying for you and for the people of Africa. Love, The Idlers