Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ok Ok!!!




I've been getting a lot of people telling me I should Update my blog.... By a lot of people I mean Alissa Hansen.

I am sorry that I havent updated it in a few days but in my defense I havent been doing much. We are kinda in between trips and we arent very busy. So at the land we have a bridge and we need to put up some Gambian Baskets. Yeah I didnt know what they were either. Pretty much a BUNCH of rocks inside of a metal basket...By a bunch I mean thousands. So my days have consisted of picking up rocks and cutting wood.

The wood is fun. I feel manly. Axe in one hand beer in the other. Ok ok no beer. But the rocks on the other hand. Well lets just say I'd rather be giving blood. And this is coming from a guy who cried when he got shots for Africa. At least that's what Brandon says.

So I've been reading Joshua cause its my brothers name. Pretty crazy. Those guys were ruthless. Destroyed cities then went in a killed EVERYONE. Men, Women, Children, AND livestock. I also just read a book called "Love Walked In" anyone read it?!? Its good.

I'm going to be Skyping Christ The King first and second service on the 19th. You should all be there.

Thats All Folks.

Peace&Love....SPREAD IT!!!

1 comment:

Christi Brotherton said...

I'll be there on the 19th...along with Brent, Roman, Tatiana & Tanner! See ya!
Christi Brotherton