Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Drunk On The Spirit!


WOW!!! Ok first of all sorry I havent posted any pictures on here lately. It makes my Blog looks less flashy. But I have put some new pictures on Facebook. CLICK HERE to check those out. Most of the new ones are on the second page.

Ok So GREAT NEWS!!! My Grampa is loooookin up!! Last I heard he was out of ICU and plannin on going home soon. (If anyone knows more you can let me know in the comment area) AND the other thing I was stressin about has turned out to be the GREATEST BLESSING since Sliced Bread!!! I still cant go into to much detail but lets just say a close friend who I had ALMOST given up on has come to Christ and I feel is going to GROW to a whole new level. PRAISE GOD!!!

I got electrocuted today.... And yesterday....And the day before. I dont know why but the handles in my shower do it whenever I touch them. Sometimes its small but today my whole arm froze up and my muscles tensed. I could barely pull my arm of. I tried to turn the shower off with the soap...didnt work. Tomorrow I'll try my tooth brush.

Lately we have been running errands for Shirley. Mostly down time. I have gotten to read a lot which I LOVE. Ian Maxwell comes back today so I'm sure he will find some hard work for us to do.

I cant tell you how Joyful I am right now. This morning I read James and this is what I saw.

James 4:2b-4
"You do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. "

Isnt that AMAZING. Earlier in James is says that we could have wisdom if we would only ask for it!!! I never thought about asking for that.

Anyways my friend who is turning to Christ is going to struggle. Lets just call him "Joe". can you please pray for Joe. God knows who your praying for.

Thanks everybody. Your All Amazing

Peace&Love.....SPREAD IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cory, son, don't be a corn dog. The shower needs to be grounded. If you could get some copper wire, attach it to the shower pipe and run it outside, drive a metal rod into the ground and attach the wire to the rod; if you will do all of this, you stand a better chance of survival.
It's good to know you are bathing.

steve

Siobhan said...

Cory, I thought I missed you until I read your blog. Now I KNOW I miss you! BUT, I'm so ridiculously joyful, myself, that you are there right now doing what you're doing, that missing you is okay! Simba is absolutely the CUTEST dog I've ever seen--that face could melt the hardest heart! I'm thinking from the size of your spider, you should probably name it, too. As for the shower, maybe you ought to go back to dredlocks again, and just skip the bathing and shampooing routine until you figure out how to stay alive and stay clean at the same time! I could send you a care-box of personal wipes! (LOL!) Thanks for being faithful to keep up the blog. Now I've got yours and Maggie's to read...I'm stoked! Blessings, dear brotha!