Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On A Plane

(Written on Saturday July 25th)

I Love this place

Hey Fellow Humans!!!

I’m on a plane right now. Going to KENYA!!!! “ahhhhhhhhh Kennnnnyyyyaaaaa..... badamoooosssiiiiccaaaaaa……hmmmmmmmm” (Lion King theme song)

I’m not online but I’m writing in word then gonna send it when I got a connection. I caught up on some sleep on the bus ride to the airport. Now I’m wide awake on the plane. Pray for the people on the Swaziland trip. They all fly home today. To US, to Canada, AND to Taiwan.

So one guy I want to touch on is Glen. Remember I mentioned he would be on the trip? The Canadian Musician? Well I want to thank God for bringing him on this trip. This guy was amazing. He rocked the guitar, wrote amazing songs, and had such an amazing spirit to him. He is such an inspiration. He could make anyone laugh. He told me I can I’ll have a place to stay in Canada if I ever want to come visit. Man God was right when he said life was all about relationships. The people are this trip have lifted me to a higher place. A place where love is all around. A place where people REALLY care. A place were when someone asks “How are you?” they REALLY mean it. I love this place.

Hmmmmm. Beef Or Fish? Gotta love plane food. I chose Beef. Lori from Carlsbad brought me Beef Jerky from Costco. Is it weird that I miss Costco? More than my mom?.... HAH Just kidding mom!!! I miss you a little more. J Hey mom Lori brought you a note from me with a present for your 50th (Yeah I know that’s old huh?) But She is also going to give you some pictures of me and Nondumiso. Pray for her. She is part of our family now.

Well my food is gonna get cold. I better go. In 4 hours I should be walking into the hotel to surprise the CTK group in Kenya!

I Love you all.

Peace&Love….SPREAD IT!!!!

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Cory, you couldn't possibly fake loving Costco more than your mom!! Everyone would know you're lying!! Glad you're spreading the LOVE! Blessings...