Monday, June 29, 2009

Down N Out

So I got some news today that my Granpa Ed got taken to ICU last night. They told my father that he'd better say goodbye because they didnt think he was going to make it through the night.

You dont realize how much you love someone untill reality strikes that they wont be with you much longer. My Granpa Ed is a wonderful Man. I Lost my Mom's father when I was pretty young so maybe thats why it didnt affect me as much. My grampa ended up making it through the night and I am very thankful for that. It brings tears to my eyes thinking that I might not be able to say goodbye to my Granpa Ed. At least not in person. My heart hurts for my Father. I cant imagine loosing someone who has been with you since you first came into this world. I am praying fervently that if God decides to Bring my Grampa home before I see him that I will be blessed with a dream. A dream where I get to see my wonderful Grandpa one more time.

I also got some other bad news that I am not allowed to share with you. But these two things have haunted my night so far. I want to rest in the fact that God has all things in his hands.

Please Pray for my Grandpa Ed. My Father Ed. and my Family.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: