Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bury Your Own Poop!!


Hey everybody,

So looks like I've been pretty busy these last couple days and it wont change for another week or so.

Quick Recap.

Monday we went up to the Land and Dug Poop Holes. You see they have Porta-Potties here but they are different. These ones dont have a bottom. So my job was to dig holes that we would put the Porta-Pottie over. Exciting right?!?! As you can see in the picture they were pretty deep. about 2 and a half feet deep and a over a foot wide. We dug 5 holes and they want 9 toilets. So 4 to go right? Well We found out yesterday that they only needed 5!! Sweet. But there's a problem. Turns out that 4 of the toilets we dug are the ones they decided to remove. Yeah so we gotta fill those in a dig 4 more!... O well. TIA.









Tuesday we didnt have a car to get up to the Land so we stuck around the house and I got to get a frame put on the back of the sign so we could hang them. We ended up getting them put up and they look GREAT! See the picture above? its the little tiny one on the top Left. hah. I also found that I am in charge of all Media on this trip. For the Land Dedication this Sunday I must have speakers and music and all that Jazz. So I had to plug all the stuff in and make sure it works. I think it does. ALSO DAVID KARIOOKIE ARRIVED!! So we went to pick him up at the airport and he is stayin down the hall from me. Its good have have another familiar face around here. Makes it easier. I miss a lot of Fallbrook. People and the town itself.

ok so today we woke up and had to go unpack a container that Heart For Africa had shipped over from the States. It was FULL of stuff for the projects when the groups come and of stuff for the Children's Homes. Then we delivered some stuff to the New Hope and had a (Staff) meeting about the next couple weeks. Janine had to remind me that I'm staff when i got distracted and wasnt listening. hah I'm not so good in meetings. But I have a lot of stuff I have to do for this Sunday (The Project Canaan Dedication) and for the week that the group is here. I have to do morning worship and Young Hearts Worship. I am very excited to lead Worship again. I dont realize how fulfilling that is untill I dont do it.

Anyways Thurs. and Fri. we have to finish digging 4 more poop holes and gather fire wood for the BBQ on Sunday. Then Sat. i am going with the group up to one of the Orphanages to help them work. THEN sunday is the Land Dedication. I am sure a lot of this will change. But until then I'll try my hardest to keep you all informed.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: