Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"You Sound Like Your From LONDON!!!!"



Ok So I just landed in London and it seems I cant find free internet. I bought some online minutes at LAX and they were supposed to work here but I got no luck so far. SOOOO I am typing them out in Word and then I will paste them when I get internet again since the interenet wasn’t workin I decided to get some lunch or breakfast.. or dinner. I have no clue what time it is. So I went and got a Ceaser Salad and a Mocha….Yeah a Mocha. It was gross. But the salad was good. I went to pay my bill…… $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!! If you ever visit london be sure to pack a lunch. So anyways the flight here went by very fast. I slept some, read some, and watched TV some. My watch says 9:49 AM. That’s Cali Time. I think hear it is like….17:49. Do the math. So far people are pretty nice. From here I fly to Johanesburg then have another 6 hour lay over. THEN my final flight to Manzini Swaziland. For now I gotta go find gate 50. Keep prayin I’m halfway there.

Peace&Love…SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: