Thursday, June 11, 2009

I LOOOOOVEE Glass's!!


K I know its been a long time since my last post. I have two excuses...

Firstly, the Internet has been buggin out lately.

Secondly, there hasn't been that much going on. Well there has but nothing too exciting. I think I already told you about these Glass's right? Well people have brought them over the years and there are about 3000 pairs. And me and Micheal (My roommate) have a machine that reads them. We write the reading down on a card and stick the glass's in a zip lock back and move on.... This is what my past 3 days have consisted of!!! Although as you can see I found a pair that fit me very well.

Ian Maxwell arrived a couple days ago. I love that guy. So Shirley made us dinner last night. Some dish with Mash Potatoes, Cheese, Beef, MUSHROOMS, EGGPLANT, AND ZUCCHINI!!! and I ate it with a smile on my face. If you know me at all you know I'm picky. But it was actually pretty good. So anyways I guess I started complaining about how boring it is to do glass's all day. And Shirley shut me up real quick when she said "I hope you know that every pair of glass's you read are going to make someone VERY happy" She's right.

The weather here has been very odd for this time of year. Very Cloudy and Wet and COLD. I didn't think of packing for cold. Oh yeah we also got to work on a sign that were gonna put up at the "Project Canaan" land!!! well 2 of them actually. I will take some pictures as soon as were done. I'm pretty proud of those.

SOOOO I cooked my CHICKEN!!!! AND POTATOES!!! couple nights ago I realized the chicken was a day over expiring so I HAD to eat it. I cut it up and put it on the skillet (I realized we don't have any bakeing pan's) put some Seasoning on it and let that bad boy simmer. I might have cooked it to long cause I didn't want to see pink in the middle. But it turned out GREAT. Then the following night. MASHED POTATOES!! Kinda boring without Gravy though. I don't think my roommate trusts my cooking. So far he turned down my Chicken and Taters and The eggs i just made for breakfast.

(Ok bring it home cory...people are getting bored)

So to finish off I wanted to let you know that we have a group coming in one week from today. A LOT of people. I think a hundred or something. This following week i should be VERY busy getting everything ready for them and then while they are here I'll be running around a lot too. All that to say I will try my best to update my blog AMAP (as much as possible.....I just made that up) But the good thing is with all this going on I'll have a lot to tell you about.

Oh yeah CALLING MICHELLE ALONSO!!!! where did you get that Banana Bread recipe?? I have Banana's going bad. Thanks I miss you! and your whole family.

That's all folks. Until next time...Stay Classy San Diego.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: