Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CELL PHONE!!!!!

Sup.

Quick update. I got a cell phone!! I'm pretty sure I can call you all in the states on it but it would take a lot of my minutes. There are TONS of calling cards you can get to call me for pretty cheap. Here is a link to just one of the many sites you can purchase them at...

http://www.nobelcom.com/phone-cards/calling-Swaziland-from-United-States-1-265.html

Also I am pretty sure you can text me somehow. They do a lot of that around here for some reason. I dont know how you would do it. or if it would charge me. LETS FIND OUT!!! Google it for me Leslie and let me know=]

ok so here is my cell phone number

6408541 Easy Right?... not really.

In order to call you have to dial 011+268+my number

So here is my FULL number

011-268-640-8541


Anyways you dont need the phone card to call but I am sure you will get charged crazy money unless you have it.

Can someone pass this on to my Mom and Dad. They would love to chat I'm sure.


Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I tried Cory. I couldn't really figure it out how to properally write the phone number. I found a website that might work. It has good ratings. I think I sent you and email to invite you to it, but if not its wadja.com. Make a username and post it on here I guess so everyone can make one and text you for free. It is through the computer and goes to your phone.

Miss you. Love you.