Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute.


My Tribute to Michael Jackson.

Well I had a good time at Charles' house. It was good to get away. He gave me some Jerky that was amazing. He killed it and dried it. I think it was Impala. Me and his two kids, Stephanie-11 and Andrew-7, took a ride in the back of the truck as the sun was going down. as we left I said "its gonna get cold you two should get a jacket" they said "nah its not bad". once the sun went behind the mountain it dropped and as soon as I started thanking God for my jacket a heard a small voice say "Cory... can I borrow your jacket" I froze to death. Now I know why parents bring the kids jackets. Its a selfish thing. Then I woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy nose.

So Today we woke up at 5 and had coffee and Tea. then went to church, but before I got there.

Something thats a little weird is a lot of people have Maids here. Its hard to get used to. Even Shirley had a maid that comes 3 days a week and does dishes and cleans the house and even does my laundry. My mom didnt even used to do my laundry!! hah just kidding love you Mom. But anyways I never know if I am allowed to help them. Like when we were leaving the farm there are gates that had to be opened and as we pulled up they told her to get out and open the gate and I just jumped out and said "Ill do it" then when I got back they said thanks but I wondered if they would rather me not open the gate, or clear the table, or help load the car. ok back to church today....

So we went to a church called "Potters wheel" I was hoping the pastor would be that Potter that came to our church but nope. So since I have lead worship for so long I am very in tune to the band ya know. Like I hear mistakes and whats to loud and who cant sing and who can. And I realized that the drummer stuck out. pretty bad. Like in quit times he would be to loud and he always played loud. No dynamics. So I finally get a look at him and he was wearing sun Glass's!!! INSIDE! I started thinking "Who is this tough guy? I'm gonna kick him off and teach him a lesson." So after the service I go to check out the drum set and I see him pull out what looks like 3 drum sticks then he folds them into a pole. Like a thick tent pole. And I see two guys help him of the stage. HE"S BLIND!! OH NO. I felt HORRRRIBLE!! Another smack in the face from God. So I guess I shouldn't be so quick to pick at people talents.

Anyways after church I came home and put some pictures on my computer and I'll upload them to facebook maybe tomorrow.















This boys name is Dumas.
He is amazing and followed me around
all day as I was at El Shiddai.
He is an orphan.
He mostly frowned and only smiled
when I took the camera out.
Please pray for this boy.
I dont know what his past holds but
I know it would most likely break our heart.




Thanks for readin.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I went to Potter's Wheel church, I might expect/hope the pastor was Harry Potter (:

Josh