Monday, June 8, 2009

South Africa for a day.


Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!

Cory here reporting from a small Internet Cafe in Nelspruit, South Africa I am sure I butchered the spelling of this place but it works.

Anyways since I last spoke to you a lot has happened. but I'm paying by the minute so I will have to be brief. I dont have any pictures yet but Hopefully when I get home I can put some up. The farm we stayed on was AMAZING.(house pictured above) not much electricity but the view was spectacular!!! WAY back in the mountains of Swaziland.

<<<

Let see Friday we woke up early and took down the carrel. VERY tough job. but that is were we are going to dedicate the land here pretty soon. We also helped clear the land where the first building is going to go. FULL day in the sun. OMG!!! I almost forgot. Sun Screen is hard to come by around here!!! I gues
s no one uses it. :-) So mom??? Lori?? wanna hook it up? also all they have is this Instant Coffee. Lori do you think you can find a small Coffee Press? like maybe a cup or two big? They have coffee grounds but I dont want to buy a whole coffee brewer.


Here is a picture of the view from the "pot"...Dont worry I wasnt using it at the time I took this picture =]

Ok, so Saturday the front end loader came by and pushed all the Cow Dung into a HUGE pile. then we had to unload it at a house. Not the best day of work. But the Shower overlooking the mountains made it worth it.

Then Sunday we drove back to our house got more clothes and came straight to South Africa. Now we dropped of the Land Rover to get serviced before the groups come. We spent a night here. very small room. Could only fit 2 beds inside and it was packed.

hmmmm I think thats all for now.

I love and miss you all.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!
cory way.

No comments: