Monday, June 1, 2009

See Ya Later U.S.

Sup My People!?!?

hmmm... Well first off even writing the
title to this post makes my stomach hurt. I have so many people who love me in Fallbrook. I've always known it but this past week I have come in contact with so many people who would do almost ANYTHING for me. I am sure I look like a fool gettin teary eyed in the airport.

So back to my trip. Here I am in LAX. Its about 730 and the flight boards in about 30 minutes. I want to thank all of you so much for joining me in this Journey. I had a concert last night and raised about $800!! You are all amazing! Just the fact that you would give up a Sunday night to come hear me sing blows my mind. My mom and Leslie drove me down here today. We left CTK at 2:45... Supposed to leave at 2:00 But we didnt. Were "Way's" remember. But nonetheless I made it hear with time to spare. There were many people I didnt get to formally say goodbye to. I am sorry. I will try to document my 33 hour Travel to Africa as well as I can. I will also try to be short and sweet with my Blogs (despite what Kathy Ransbury told me) because I am sure you dont want to hear my ramble.

I will also be posting Pictures on my Photobucket. Click here to check it out. Bookmark it.(Sorry mom... I know you dont know how to do that :) Not any pictures yet. But there will be... give me time Alissa!!!

This is it. Here I go. My Chains Are Gone... For now.

I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: