Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Joe Burg!!!


Hey everyone. Cory Here. Reporting from Johannesburg. I landed here after a 11 hour flight from London.

Just bought a coffee... 2 Bucks.... Way better than London. The flight seemed a lot longer than my first flight. I finished my Book "This Side Of Heaven" and when I was going through security one of the African workers saw it and asked me about it. So I said "You want it?" and he got very excited and said he would pray for me. I love nice people like him. I also met a girl from Australia. Evie. Pronounced E.V. It was totally a God thing cause she is going to work at an orphanage in Uganda for 3 months and she has an 8 hour lay over here and I have a 6 hour one. She is very brave coming from home and planning on spending 8 hours alone. In an African air port. She is next to me trying to have a conversation and I'm ignoring her so I can type this to you. That's how committed I am to this Blog thing.

It sux that I am a 5 hour drive from Manzini but I have to wait 6 hours for a flight to take me there. I might just Hitch Hike.

So I don't want to take to much of my Laptop Battery cause I cant charge it till I get to Swaziland. Oh yeah new Info!!! I might to go Kenya for a weekend while the CTK group is there!!!! I have to figure out details but I'll let you know if its Finale.

I Love you all and miss you all.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is beyond cool Cory! We (the Taylors) are loving reading your posts! Can you believe just yesterday I was wearing a shirt Maggie and I bought at the Out of Africa store you took the picture of. It's a small world friend.
By the time you leave your cottage in Swazi you'll probably be an amazing cook...
Tell Shirley (the girl next door) that Donna sends her tons of love. She's awesome!!!!
We love you Cory --- and in a weird sort of way -- we're right there with you friend. :)
Praying...