Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big News Tomorrow!


Well hello Family and Friends,

I just got finished watching the 10:30 CTK service at 7:30 PM. First of all thank you Andre for promoting my Blog. It brings me great joy that you would take time out of your day to come read about my travels. The service was amazing. It was good to watch. Felt like I was home again. Who was drumming? and Who's the Keyboard player?! Sounded great.

If your new to this whole Blog thing you can CLICK HERE to learn how to follow it. Or you can just bookmark the page. Also if your new please scroll down and read the story about Joshua.

So...Plans change fast. I found out from HFA that the building on the Emmanuel property (that I would stay in) will not be completed till the end of September at the EARLIEST. So I'm going to Kenya. I LOVE Shirley's but I've been here for almost 3 months now and I haven't spent one full day with the kids. So I called David to see about going to Tumaini. And he says chances are high but he's going to talk to Bishop on tomorrow and get back to me. So if God wills I will buy a ticket to Kenya tomorrow. I calculated my money and it looks like I can stay in Africa roughly till FEB. So I will be buying the ticket from Sept. 14th to Jan. 14th. AHHHHH sooo exciting. Four Months in Kenya! Tomorrow I will find out and let you all know.

Reminder that you can Donate money to my trip at any time. There are two ways:
1. You can donate through PayPal. Just CLICK HERE and my account name is FIGCWW1434@gmail.com If you use this option you CAN NOT get a tax deduction but I WILL be able to use the money any were I see fit. For example what I got to do for Joshua and his family.

2. You can CLICK HERE to donate through Heart For Africa (Tax deductible). My Participant Code is 7001451. But the thing is I can ONLY use this money to stay at Shirley's House. I cant use it to stay at an orphanage in Swaziland or Kenya.

It seems Joshua's Story has touched a lot of hearts and if you feel God calling you to donate money to this family you can. Donate THROUGH PAYPAL and I will get the money to them. You can even send me a family Photo that I can give to them with a letter. Joshua has access to e-mail at work. I think this family would LOVE a family from the states who could pray for them, and them for you. They mentioned that they are gettin ready to plant Corn again for this coming season and they don't have seed yet. If you decide to do this go ahead and E-Mail me at FIGCWW1434@yahoo.com so I know to designate your money for this purpose. Or shoot me an E-Mail if you have any other Questions.

I will update you as soon as I hear from David about the Kenya trip.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: