Thursday, August 20, 2009

IDK.



What Sap nin?

Well the group left yesterday and it feels great. At the same time Sad. I think its the last group I will be here with. HFA has a small group coming in Nov. and also one coming in Dec. But I will most likely be back in Fallbrook or in Kenya at that time. It has been such a blessing to have these groups coming in.

One thing that has really been on my mind lately is going to Emmanuel. Shirley has mentioned time and time again that the spiritual warfare going on there is very extreme and I shouldn't go unless I KNOW I have been called. I am trying hard to listen to Gods voice but its hard when I LOUD voice inside of me yearning for risk and adventure. Part of me wants to just go regardless but I know satan has a grip on the flesh realm and I know he can cause a lot of stuff to happen that could ruin my trip. But not without Gods permission. Some of you might say I'm thinking into this too much but spiritual warfare is just so in real on in your face here. So please pray with me about this. I have talked to Ian Maxwell about it and he and Janine are praying and will get back to me. Although in the long run it isnt Heart For Africa's decision to be made but I will follow there advise.

The picture above is when Robin Dudasik bought KFC for all the kids at New Hope Cenre.

Like I said Wayne Clark is here and he is an amazing biblical scholar. He has been feeding me some spiritual meat. So i will be here helping with whatever he needs until about mid September then it is either off to Emmanuel or off to Kenya.

Well thats it for now. Just a short update.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: