Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Group Is Here!!!


Well.... Here we go again.

The group of 20 arrived today...With One Young Heart. So I guess were not doin the Young Hearts. Which is ok. I'll just hang out with him after dinner. Chris. From Escondido I think. So I found a Coffee Press today!!! I've been looking everywhere for one. I am the kind of guy that likes to simplify my life. And now I can. I dont need electricity to make Coffee anymore.

I wish I had a picture for this blog. Let me check it out.

Oh yeah there we go. Janine Maxwell needs a New picture for the cover of her new book. So thats the one I sent. I think with some Photoshop you can make the tittle on the brick wall look pretty sweet. (Leslie...Get on it!) If she picks it I'm going to get a check for 1 million dollars in the mail...(Right Janine?)

But anyways it looks like I'll be working at New Hope Center this next trip. Only 3 people going there so I'll be helping them out. I think we are painting. Mom, who is the boy you support there? What is his name?

Well Brandon flew back to South Africa yesterday and Shirley wasted no time getting me back into the swing of things. So far the days have been full of stuff for me to do. I didnt have time to wash the Truck today. She said we got it dirty on our excursion through Mlilwane Game Park. Its good being busy though. Better than being bored.

I had the pleasure of being woken up by my Mom today. I told her to call at 1030PM her time which is 730AM my time. She thought I said 830 her time. So she called at 530AM my time. Also Dani Norwood told me she was getting a calling card for her birthday to call me. She ended up calling me the other morning and after five minutes of talking I said "So I see you got your card?" and she said "No....I just dialed and it worked" ooooppps. Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Norwood. Your gonna get an expensive bill this month.

Good News!!!

HFA sent over a phone that we hook up through the Internet and you can call us on an Atlanta number!! and Vise Versa. So the number is....

1-770-884-1673

But this is HFA's line so you cant call me on it all the time...DANI!!! In fact lets try not to give this number to Dani. Sorry Dani. Its just we have had some problems of you calling me too much in the past.

So the phone isnt hooked up yet. I'll try to get it hooked up this week. The first person I'm calling....MY DAD. I miss that Man.

Well keep Brandon And I And P Mark in your prayers as we serve God in a foreign land. Well this place isnt to foreign to me but you know what I mean.

I Love You All!!

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: