Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hot Hot Hot!!!


Well I had a present surprise for dinner last night!!! HOT TAMALES!!

I Love people sometimes. Someone on the last trip overheard me saying that I missed Hot Tamales and she sent two boxes with her husband!

So our dogs name is Simba right? And in Kenya Simba means "Lion" well we found out today that is Swaziland Simba means "Poop" haha So our dogs name is poop.

I cant wait to call my dad tonight! I dont know why I am writing a post. Nothing much to say.

Oh yeah I talked to Jabulani last night and he was telling me about a conference he went to in Swaziland. It was so cool to hear about the culture. He told me that the gathering was to talk about 3 things. What is getting worse in Swaziland. Why its getting worse in Swaziland. And what are they gonna do to fix it. They talked about everything from not having enough food to why AIDS is so widespread. Its nice to know people in Swaziland ARE working to make things better. AND the King himself was there to open the meeting and stayed there ALL DAY and the next day to close the meeting. Its also nice to know the King is helping.

Well thats all for now.

Peace&L0v3...SPREAD IT!!!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

you WOULD name your dog poop! on accident or not!!! I love you cory.