Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Canaan Water


Well Church on Sunday was cool. We had a time to serve the community kids food after the service. So i took some pictures.

Ok its been like 3 days and I ha vent gotten ONE comment on my blog. Lame. Well Just wanted to give you all a quick update. I just got the "OK" from Janine and Ian to stay at Emmanuel!! Now I gotta call John who lives there and get the Go Ahead from him.

Shirley seems to think I walking into the Lions Den. She says there is a lot of spiritual warfare so I need to be ready. I'm sure she's exaggerating but she usually knows what she is talking about. So I will let you all know when that is going to be. I'll be here at Shirley's at least till Sept. 10th.

Yesterday we got to go to the Canaan property and see the progress. Its coming along very quick. We also got the first water form the Canaan Bore Hole!!! So here is a picture of me filling my water bottle with it. It tasted very good and after I drank half of it Wayne said "you know we ha vent tested that water yet... You could be pooping worms for weeks." I'm scared. Pray for me.

That's it for now.

Peace&Love..SPREAD IT!!!

4 comments:

ahansen said...

Pooping worms? You are always talking about your poop. I am happy to hear you are going to be able to go to Emmanuel to see your girl! I miss you! Keep up the good work!

Michelle J. said...

Here's a comment. Seriously, it's awesome that you are going to Emmanuel. God and I have been plotting my return to Emmanuel since I got home. I'm working on selling the house, finding a new home for the dog and easing my way out of my job. Crazy!

Lauren said...

so stoked to hear you are getting to be with your girl Nondumiso!! and all the kids at Emmanuel. Your love and music is going to be such an incredible blessing to that home. although im kinda sad because socal just isn't the same without you...especially pita pit. praying for you always, and NO WORMS. love you!

Jacqui said...

Yeah, the worms thing. If you end up having them, tell me and I will send you some stuff. Blek