Sunday, August 16, 2009

What's Next?


Well this is post number 40!! That means I've averaged one post every other day. Pretty good if you ask me!!

So I found out my mom got a Facebook today. And I am excited. I'm not sure if she figured out how to make an account or someone helped her. None the less I'm proud of her. Most people say "I cant believe my MOM got a facebook!!!" But I'm glad.

So yesterday I got to join the group on the Safari. Pretty cool. We got to see an Elephant VERY close. Almost to close. Close enough to jump on his back if I wanted too. And we saw a Male Lion pretty close. I love hanging out with the people on this trip. They are amazing people. Everything from Hula dancers from Hawaii to Comedians from LA. They did a stand up comedy show (without practice) last night and I was rolling. Check them out online. www.FunnyRon.com Although the videos I've seen online of them arent nearly as funny as they were last night. Yesterday they told me they've been to fallbrook because then went to visit there friend Torry Spelling when they had the TV show out there. Its still hard to believe that that happened in Fallbrook.

Then today we got to go back to the church that we went to with the last group. Great Church! Then got to go back out to Project Canaan and Wayne Clark (Project Manager) got to tell everyone about the land. The first building is just about to get a roof. Its amazing to see it come together.

I forget what I've told you so I might repeat myself.

So the end of my 3 month commitment with HFA is coming to a close. Ian and Janine have mentioned that this has kind of been a testing period to see if I "fit" and they said I did great and want to talk to me about my plans. Not sure what that means. But I'll keep you up to date. I would LOVE to stay at Emmanuel, where my girl Nondumiso is. But because of problems HFA has had with the people running the home, it might not work out. If God closes that door than I'm ok with it. I mean I REALLY want to stay there but its kind of out of my hands. So I'll also keep you up to date on that.

Well your prayers for health are being heard because I've only gotten sick once and it was a small head cold and I prayed for it to leave and the next morning it did. So Thank you so much.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!!!

No comments: