Monday, August 3, 2009

Boda.

So we checked out downtown Kampala today. It was crazy. We used Boda's to get around. Pretty much a 2 person motor cycle with 3 people on it. And they dont follow any traffic signs or stop lights or stay on the road. But it made it that much more fun.

I snuck down to some Internet cafe to check my e-mail and give you another update. I feel like I need to post as many as I can since I havent in so long. I had an amazing Iced Coffee today. Best I've had in Africa so far. Also I feel rich because the exchange rate is 2000 to 1. So for example Internet here costs 1500 an hour. But thats only like 75 cents. Cheap.

I am going to lay low tomorrow. Catch up on some reading and writing then go meet up with Evie at some market. Although I hate markets when I dont buy anything cause I feel like people try to bargain with me for nothing. Anyways Keep me in your prayers.

Peace&Love...SPREAD IT!

No comments: